Cash of up 70% of your assigned, unutilized limit can be availed
Flexible tenure of up to 24 months
Rs. 1,000/- processing fee
Low markup rate of 2% per month
No guarantor or post-dated cheques required
No documentation required
1. How can I avail the cash advance facility on my credit card?
You can call our call centre to avail this facility.
2. How much cash I can avail against my credit card?
You can avail up to 70% of your assigned credit limit subject to availability of limit.
3. Is this similar to the cash advance I can obtain from ATM?
It is different in terms of charges. Through this facility you will be availing the cash advance on a much lower rate and charges than the usual cash advance.
4. How can I repay this facility?
You can repay in equal monthly installments from 3 to 24 months.
5. What are the processing charges of cash advance?
The processing charges of this facility are Rs.1000/- only.
6. Where can I receive the cash?
In case you have an Askari Account please provide us the details and the cash will be made available in your account. In case you don’t have an Askari account you can avail this facility through Banker’s Cheque.
7. How soon can I receive the Banker’s Cheque?
Within four working days of your request.
8. If I want to repay full amount in my next bill will that be possible?
Yes, however in that case your transaction will be charged for early termination as per SOC, currently Rs. 1,075/- or 5.5% of the outstanding whichever is higher